Scar Reduction Leniscar Silicone Stick 4G
Our company is highly esteemed in offering Scar Reduction Leniscar Silicone Gel Stick 4G.
- Prevention of hypertrophic scars and keloids resulted from surgery injury, C-section, burns, cuts, scrapes, acnes, insect bites, etc
- AnsCare LeniScar Silicone Stick is an easy-to-use topical silicone treatment intended to diminish hypertrophic scars and keloids characterized with a raised or discolored appearance. LeniScar creates an invisible, transparent thin film which helps to maintain the moisture balance of skin and provides an optimal protective barrier for the scar to heal.
- A 12 hour long lasting moisturizing treatment
- Advanced silicone formula with Vitamin C & E
- Invisible, wearable under makeup
- Innovative scar management, no more messy gels or creams
- Ideal for scars on face, neck, joint, elbows, ankles and scar area covered with hair
- Upgraded silicone therapy provides the long-term and effective water barrier for the scar to heal.
- The vitamin C & E formula can absorb light in the UVB spectrum which helps rapidly restore the protective barrier function of skin.
- Ensure the scar area is clean and dry before each application.
- Twist the LeniScar Silicone Stick up about 2mm.
- Apply LeniScar Silicone Stick over the entire scar toward the same direction.
- Repeat 2-3 times daily for consecutive 8-12 weeks or until the scar stops responding.
- To remove, simply wash with a mild soap or neutral cleanser
- Poly(dimethylsiloxane), Silicone elastomer, Petroleum wax, Ascorbyl tetra 2-hexyldecanoate, Tocopherol acetate.
No. 27/13, Chintamani Building 1st Floor, Room No. 2, Meeran Sahib Street, Next to casino Theatre,, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600002, India